Thursday, July 21, 2016

The Library

Through the wind and the rain, I held great escapes and warmth. I was comforting and quiet, but I held many wonders and adventures. I was full of knowledge, able to answer nearly all of your questions. But alas, this is where I failed. I am not willing to share my stories during the hours you would most want them. Sometimes, my stories are not returned to me. My knowledge cannot help you solve all your problems. I am but an old library, locked up and left for the Internet.

3 comments:

  1. Do you come up with these things? They are so moving and deep! I love your blog - especially the background. Please continue posting even after this camp ends. I'm so glad we became friends in these two weeks and I'll never forget you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I really enjoyed reading this!

    ReplyDelete